WH&Y is committed to supporting the young people of the WH&Y Commission with the training and experience they need to be able to contribute meaningfully to the design and development of youth health services and policies.
At a recent workshop, a number of WH&Y researchers presented their work to the Commissioners, describing in detail the methodologies used and why they were critical to the delivery of their research.
- Driving Change: Steering young people through the licensing system, with Dr Patricia Cullen
- A review of Australian youth health policy, with Dr Daniel Waller
- Towards a health promoting university: Improving healthcare for young people in a university setting, with Dr Ian Williams
- Unobtrusive digital ethnography by Martyna Gliniecka
- Cohort studies by Doctor Jennifer Marino
- Scenario planning: a method to explore digital health futures with young people by Doctor Teresa Swist
If you’d like to read more about the bright young people who make up the WH&Y Commission, head to the Our Team section of the About Us page.